8月 28, 2020

Beef and Tofu Bowl (Very easy Gyudon cooking)

A lot of ingredients


It’s a kind of beef bowl, but it has a lot of kind of ingredients.

A standard beef bowl’s including beef and onions only.

Possibly, you add “shirataki” made from starch of konjak, if you cook it in your house.

I added tofu and some vegetables in it this time.


Beef bowl with a lot of ingredients
Beef and Tofu Bowl

This beef bowl is including a beef, tofu, eggs, carrots, onions and okras.
It was seasoned with a rice wine (sake), red wine, soy sauce and sugar beet powder.
At first, added the vegetables and tofu, then seasoned it, added a beef, then added the okras finally.

I took a video this time.
I hope it helps you.

Beef and Tofu Bowl (Very easy Gyudon cooking)




Do you like it?

I think, this video is too short and too fast, but please push “like” or subscribe my channel.


Beef and okras in a beef bowl

This beef bowl was really tasty.
It included enough beef and tofu, and also including a lot of vegetables, especially okras are really good for your health.

You should try it, if you like beef bowl.


Please subscribe my YouTube channel → Here





Thank you.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿