8月 26, 2020

Myagdi Restaurant, Nepali restaurant in Nagoya

 A Nepali restaurant in Nagoya


I ate Nepali (or Indian) curry in Nagoya last Sunday.


Myagdi restaurant’s Okra and chicken curry
Okra and chicken curry

These are the main dishes.
Okras and chicken in mild and tasty curry.
A nan is soft and sweet. 
You can eat that nan as much as you like there.

A salad and orange juice

A salad and orange juice.
You can drink a juice, coffee and several kind of another drinks as much as you like, too.

entrance

Myagdi restaurant is in Nagoya.

Address: 1-22-29 Izumi, Higashi-ward, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-pref, Japan

I’ve taken lunch there sometimes, because I like there very much,

Signboard

By the way, “Myagdi” is a place name of Nepal.


I took a video about there this time.
Please watch and push “like” or subscribe my channel.




My YouTube Channel → here







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿