10月 01, 2020

Toast with avocado, eggs and cheese

Nutrition and colors


Done
Toast with avocado, eggs and cheese


Hi, there.
It’s a cheese toast with an avocado on a white bread, eggs on an avocado, and cheese on top.
And more, tomato ketchup on a cheese.
An avocado was chopped on a white bread, then put a lemon juice on.
The eggs were added some milk, sugar beets and salt, stir fried loosely with an olive oil on the frying pan, then put it on a chopped avocado, put some tomato ketchup on.
Finally, it was toasted by the toaster (or oven).

Eaten

I like it because the eggs separated an egg white and yolk.
I think an egg white is more flavorful than yolk.


Please watch my video about cooking this time.
A back ground music made by me.






How do you think about it?

This toast has good nutrition, also colors.

 

Please subscribe my YouTube channel. → Here






Thank you, everyone.
See you next time.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿