5月 25, 2021

Hot and Spicy Szechuan Meat Sauce

 Very hot, but delicious 


It’s done
Spicy Szechuan Meat Sauce

It’s called Mapo, a kind of Szechuan food in China, cooked minced pork with some Chinese spices.
At first, I stir fried garlic, ginger, green onions with some Chinese sauce Doubanjiang, Tianmianjiang and fermented black bean sauce.
Then I added a minced pork, cinnamon powder, coriander powder, Chinese peppers, chili peppers and whole chilies.
Then I added water, seasoned it with a sugar beets, fish sauce and sesame oil, then I added some potato starsh dissolved water.
After put it on the rice, put Szechuan peppers and chili oil on it.
It’s done.

Scoop it up by a spoon

It’s hot and spicy, but really delicious.
The various seasoning are effective, and make the best use of the taste of the ingredients.


Please check my video out.





What do you think about it?
Chinese fermented bean sauce give really good flavor to the meals.


Please subscribe my YouTube channel → Here


And I’m glad if you put here


Thank you for your visiting.
See you again soon.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿